|文章作者：何祝光 文章来源：中考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-03-31||
1. No matter what you do, I am able to help you.
_______ you do, I can help you.
2. From then on, the fox no longer came to the village.
From then on, the fox didn’t come to the village _______ _______.
3. I’m going to join in the game this afternoon.
I’m going to _______ _______ in the game this afternoon.
4. You’d better stop playing computer games now.
You’d better _______ _______ playing computer games now.
5. No matter which way you choose, the result will be the same.
_______ way you choose, the result will be the same.
6. Every day，Wang Zhizhi receives emails from thousands of basketball fans.
Every day，Wang Zhizhi _______ _______ thousands of basketball fans.
7. They will get to
They will _______ _______
8. He hardly does wrong in his homework.
He hardly _______ any _______ in his homework.
9. Chinese is more popular than Japanese.
Japanese is _______ popular than Chinese.
10. The runner couldn’t catch up with the others in the race.
The runner _______ _______ the others in the race.
11. Tom borrowed a picture book from the boy just now.
The boy _______ a picture book _______ Tom just now.
12. After Bess finished her maths homework，she went to bed.
Bess_______ go to bed_______ she finished her maths homework.
13. We clean the classroom every day.
The classroom _______ _______ every day.
14. People write most international business letters in English.
Most international business letters _______ _______ in English.
15. Mary often sings the English song "Pretty Boy".
The English song "Pretty Boy" _______ often _______ by Mary.
16. They may plant fruit trees on the hill next spring.
Fruit trees may _______ _______ on the hill next spring.
17. Your classroom must be cleaned every day.
You _______ _______ your classroom every day.
18. I hope that I will visit the moon some day.
I hope_______ _______ the moon some day.
19. He showed me how he used a computer.
He showed me _______ _______ use a computer.
20. The room is so large that it can hold 1,000 people.
The room is _______ _______ _______ hold 1,000 people.
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||