|文章作者：何祝光 文章来源：中考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-03-31||
Nearly all American students in colleges and universities pay for their education. There are many expenses First of all, there is tuition (学费) At some schools, the tuition is very high, ten thousand dollars a year or more. At other schools, it may only be a few hundred dollars a year. At some community (社区) colleges, tuition is free. There are other expenses as well. Many students leave their homes to go to schools in other cities. They may live in dormitories or apartments (= flats), and they must pay for it. Finally, students must buy textbooks for their courses. Some families start saving money for their children’s education when the children are small. Many students work to save money for tuition. They can also get loans (贷款) from the government. They pay the money back to the government when they finish their education.
1. Which students pay for their education?
_________________________in colleges and universities pay for their education.
2. How much is the higher tuition?
It is_________________________or more.
3. Are there any free tuition colleges?
4. Why do many students live in dormitories or apartments?
Because they _________________________.
5. What must students buy finally?
They must _________________________.
6. When do many students pay back their loans from the government?
They pay them back _________________________.
1. Nearly all American students.
2. ten thousand dollars a year.
3. Yes, there are some.
4. study in other cities / leave their homes to study / study away from their homes / don’t study near their homes.
5. buy textbooks for their courses.
6. when they finish their education
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||