英语语法网 英语词汇网 高考英语网 名师教研网
精心组稿 精巧编排 精彩纷呈 全心打造英语第一品牌!
加入收藏
网站地图
购点说明
首    页 | 中考新闻 | 中考听力 | 中考口语 | 中考语法 | 词汇用法 | 词汇辨析 | 词汇列表 | 单项填空 | 完形填空 | 阅读理解 | 英语改错 | 对话填空 | 句子翻译 | 阅读填空 | 阅读简答 | 词汇应用 | 完成句子 | 单词拼写 | 句型变换 | 综合填空 | 看图填空 | 短文填空 | 动词填空 | 书面表达 | 其他题型 | 任务型阅读 | 惯用法 | 文化背景 | 中考真题 | 易错陷阱 | 模拟试题 | 方法技巧 | 百科知识 | 综合资料 | 下载中心 | 趣味英语 | 会员之家 | 答疑中心 |
您现在的位置: 首页 >> 中考英语 >> 阅读理解 >>
如何做中考英语阅读理解的主旨大意题
文章作者:黄景悦    文章来源:中考英语网    点击数:   更新时间:2013-04-06
          ★★★ 【字体:
说明:引用此文请注明出处,并务请保留后面的有效链接地址,谢谢!


如何做中考英语阅读理解的主旨大意题

 

一篇文章、一个段落通常是围绕一个中心或话题所展开的。阅读一篇文章或段落,首先,必须弄清其中心思想和大意。

考纲明确规定:要求掌握所读材料主旨大意中心思想。此类试题主要考查考生的归纳、概括等方面的能力。此类试题又分为两小类:一是主题类试题,二是标题类试题。例如:

The world is not only hungry, but it is also thirsty for water. This may seem strange to you, since nearly 70% of the earth’s surface is covered with water. But about 97% of that is sea water, or salt water. Man can only drink and use the other 3% — the fresh water from rivers, lakes, underground, and other sources. And we cannot even use all of that. Even worse, some of it has been made dirty.

However, as things stand today, this fresh water is still enough for us. But our need for water is becoming larger and larger quickly almost day by day. We should take steps to do with this problem now and in this way we can get away from a serious world-wide water shortage(短缺) later on.

We all have to learn how to stop wasting our valuable water. One of the first steps is to develop ways of reusing it. Today in most large cities, water is used only once and then sent out into a sewer system(系统). From there it returns to sea or runs into underground places.

But even if every large city reused its water, we still would not have enough. All we'd have to do to make use of sea water in the world is to remove the salt. If we take these steps we’ll be in no danger of drying up.(天津中考试题)

1. The world is thirsty for water because ____.

A. man hasn’t got enough food to eat

B. we haven’t got enough fresh water

C. only 70% of the earth's surface is water

D. more water is sent into sewer systems

2. The underlined word valuable means ____.

A. much and salty   B. fresh and enough

C. dear and useful   D. clean and helpful

3. What should we do if we want to have enough fresh water?

(a) Make full use of the sea water.

(b) Carry salt water into lakes or rivers.

(c) Try to save the fresh water as much as possible.

(d) Do our best to use the water again.

(e) Drink and use all the water on the earth’s surface.

A.(c) and(e)        B.(a) and(d)

C.(a),(c) and(d)     D.(b),(d) and(e)

4. The best but the most difficult way to solve(解决) the water problem of the world is to ____.

A. remove the salt from sea water B. make the water in cities clean

C. take water from underground   D. make the need for water smaller

5. What’s the best title for this passage?

A. The Importance of Water         B. The World’s Water Problem

C. The Thirsty World                   D. Fresh Water and Sea Water

(Key: 1—5 BCCAB)

 

[1] [2] 下一页

引用地址:
文章录入:admin    责任编辑:admin 
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:


  • 相关文章推荐:
    发表评论】【加入收藏】【告诉好友】【打印此文】【关闭窗口
    网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)