|文章作者：admin 文章来源：中考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-04-26||
21. This is ______ story-book. It was written by Yang Hongying.
A. the B. a C. an
22. Bananas, apples and oranges are all ____________.
A. fruits B. vegetables C. drinks
23. It’s cold outside. You’d better ______ your coat.
A. put on B. take off C. put away
24. The students are helping the old man clean ______ house now.
A. her B. him C. his
25. － ______ does your mother watch the Talk Show?
－ Once a week.
A. How long B. How often C. How soon
26. That man ______ be my English teacher. He has gone to Canada.
A. needn’t B. mustn’t C. can’t
27. If more trees ______ planted, our city will be more beautiful.
A. were B. are C. will be
28. People often like clothes ______ can make them look young.
A. when B. who C. that
29. I play basketball every day because I want to play as ______ as Yao Ming.
A. well B. better C. best
30. －Have you ever been to Shanghai?
－Yes. I ______ there with my father last year.
A. went B. have been C. have gone
Rose didn’t see her school IC card at lunch time. She asked her classmates and looked for it everywhere. But she couldn’t 31 it. Later, one girl said that she saw Kate take a card from Rose’s desk. So Rose got very 32 .
When she met Kate in the afternoon, Rose 33 , “You have stolen(偷) my card!” Hearing this, Kate began to cry, “No, no, I didn’t steal it! I only took it by 34 .” But Rose didn’t think so and they began to fight.
Just then a teacher came up and 35 what had happened. Kate told the whole story. She said her pen pal came to see her in the morning. She was so 36 that she took the card carelessly. Then they went for lunch happily. “I used the card, but I had thought it was mine. I didn’t know it was Rose’s 37 she asked. I was too afraid to explain it to her. So I decided to put the 38 back with some money secretly. I am sorry, Rose.” Kate said in a low 39 .
“It’s just a misunderstanding（误会)！” said the teacher. Tears(泪水) came into Rose’s eyes. Then she said, “I was 40 sorry, Kate! I hope we are still good friends. ”
31. A. find B. buy C. put
32. A. happy B. angry C. afraid
33. A. sang B. shouted C. read
34. A. card B. words C. mistake
35. A. asked B. understood C. allowed
36. A. sad B. excited C. interested
37. A. until B. after C. if
38. A. pen B. book C. card
39. A. voice B. sound C. noise
40. A. not B. also C. never
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||