|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-07-22||
31. There is no living thing on _______ moon.
A. the B. a C. 不填
32. — Here is a schoolbag. Whose is it?
— Oh, it’s ________. Thank you.
A. my B. mine C. me
33. Bill has made great progress ______ the help of his teachers.
A. for B. with C. under
34. It was such a funny show that people couldn’t help ________again and again.
A. laugh B. to laugh C. laughing
35. — Listen, the music _______ sweet.
— It’s Yesterday Once More, my favorite.
A. sounds B. smells C. feels
36. Shu-How Lin is now one of _______basketball players in the NBA.
A. popular B. more popular C. the most popular
37. — Hello, may I speak to Mr. Smith?
— Sorry, he isn’t in. He ______the office.
A. has been to B. has gone to C. has been away
38. Mrs Brown is nice. Every day she tried to cook _______for me during my stay in
A. something different B. anything different C. nothing different
39. _____ my father ______ my mother take good care of me. I love them so much.
A. Either; or B. Both; and C. Neither; nor
40. — We’ll go for a picnic if it _______ this Sunday.
— Wish you a lovely weekend.
A. rain B. doesn’t rain C. won’t rain
41. — Mum, must I stay there the whole day?
— No, you ______ . You ______ come back after lunch, if you like.
A. mustn’t; can B. needn’t; must C. needn’t; may
42. — It’s time for the weather report. Could I _______ the TV, Dad?
— Go ahead, please. I also want to know about the weather for tomorrow.
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn down
43. — Our classroom _______ every day.
— So it is. It’s our duty to keep it clean and tidy.
A. cleans B. is cleaning C. is cleaned
44. — Steve, did you see the lantern show when you were in
— Of course ! _______beautiful lanterns !
A. What B. How C. What a
45. — Show me the map, please. I wonder________.
— Look, it’s here, in the east of
A. where is
C. what is
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||