|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-07-24||
26. －When was David born?
－He was born __________ June 12, 1989.
A. at B. in C. on D. for
27. －Hello, Jack. How are you doing?
A. Reading a magazine B. OK C. That’s all right D. It’s nice
28. －Do you need my help, Mary?
A. Yes, please B. I’d love to C. Never mind D. Well done
29. －Help yourself to some more meat, Linda.
A. I’m full, thanks B. It’s my pleasure C. It doesn’t matter D. Very well, thank you
30. －What’s his brother?
－He is a teacher. He__________ maths at a school.
A. taught B. has taught C. teaches D. will teach
31. I don’t remember when and where I __________ this umbrella.
A. buy B. have bought C. will buy D. bought
32. －Where’s Lisa, Eric?
－She __________ to the library.
A. goes B. had gone C. has gone D. would go
33. If by any chance Peter comes to us, please ask him to leave a __________.
A. letter B. sentence C. message D. notice
34. －Hi, Bruce. Here’s a letter for you.
－Thanks. I wonder__________.
A. who that letter was from B. who was from that letter
C. who was that letter from D. who from that letter was
35. －You __________ be happy with the strong public support you’ve received. ]
－Yes, you’re right. I’m really excited.
A. may B. can C. must D. need
36. The roof of the house needs repairing. It’s raining now, you’d better get something to __________ rain drops.
A. control B. cover C. carry D. catch
37. Once the actor Edwards told his fans, “Be yourself and don’t let anybody __________ you around. “
A. pull B. push C. take D. turn
38. The __________ smell of success around her shows that she is a Dancing Queen on the stage.
A. sweet B. tasty C. final D. great
39. When the Greens moved into the house last week, __________ was at sixes and sevens, so they did a big cleaning.
A. something B. everything C. anything D. nothing
40. After winning the badminton championship at
A. made up B. took up C. put up D. lit up
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||