|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-07-24||
Li Na jumps two places in WTA rankings (排位)
China’s Li Na moved up two places to seventh in the latest WTA rankings released on Monday despite (尽管) losing the Rome WTA final last Sunday to Russian Maria Sharapova, Yahoo reported.
Li will begin her French Open title defence next week in
Liu Xiang back to world top
With a world fastest time of the season so far, Chinese star hurdler Liu Xiang showed the world that he is back to the world top level.
Running into 13 seconds on a wet track. In spite of running on a wet track, the 28-year-old Liu claimed (宣称) an overwhelming victory against three American first-class hurdlers at the 2012 Diamond League Shanghai last Saturday.
The Athens Olympic champion clocked a world leading time of 12. 97 seconds to claim title of men’s
David Oliver of the
56. The passage above is about _________.
A. a story B. an advertisement C. sports news D. a poem
57. Li Na was _______ in the latest WTA rankings despite losing the Rome WTA final.
A. second B. ninth C. seventh D. sixth
58. There are _______ players at the 2012 Diamond League Shanghai mentioned in this passage.
A. 3 B.
59. Liu Xiang was first in ________ at the 2012 Diamond League Shanghai.
A. 12. 97s B. 13. 03s C. 13. 13s D. 13. 26s
60. Which of the following isn’t mentioned in the passage?
A. Merritt was fourth in 13. 26s at the 2012 Diamond League
B. Li Na lost the Rome WTA final by 1:2 last Sunday.
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||