|文章作者：admin 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-07-24||
第一部分 听力测试 （共30分）
21-25 CACDD 26-30 BBCAB 31-35 BCBAC
36-40 CBADB 41-45 ACBCA 46-50 BDBCD
51-55 CCDAD 56-60 CCBAB
61. (A)：难以预料（测）的; (B)：good luck
62. They allowed other members of the royal family to wear dragon symbols.
64. were; afraid
65. Chinese dragons: generous; wise; a bringer of good fortune Western dragons: dangerous; positive; strength; a sense of national identity(每空至少填一个词或短语，每空1分)
66. expensive 67. heard 68. carefully 69. with 70. sick 71. growing 72. enough 73. asked 74. tears 75. best 76. smiled/said 77. famous/friendly
78. I hope so. /Sure. / Of course. / Yes. / Certainly.
79. What kind of vacation are you looking for?/Where (Which place) would (do) you like to visit?/ Where are you going to visit?
80. where is Lei Feng’s Hometown?/ what (how) about Lei Feng’s Hometown?/ anywhere else?
81. How much is that (the trip)? /How much does that(the trip) cost?/ How much?/ What’s the price?
One possible version: (107 words)
I am very glad to write to you. These days we are talking about how to make our school more beautiful. Here are some of my suggestions.
First, a library with a lot of interesting books in it should be built, so that we can read in our spare time every day. Second, we expect our own dancing hall and piano room. Many of us like dancing, and some are even good at playing the piano. Third, we dreams of having a playing-field with many flowers and green trees around. We can exercise there every day to make our body strong. Finally, I suggest teachers in our school organize more colorful after- class activities for students.
In a word, I hope our school will attract more visitors and I wish her a good future.
Thanks for your reading!
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||