|文章作者：陈吉初 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-07-25||
1. —Can I help you? madam?
—I’m looking for ______ pair of shoes for my daughter.
A. the B. an C. a D. some
2.—Can I help you, sir?
—I’d like five______ and some peas.
A. potatos B. tomatoes C. meat D. banana
3.—May I borrow this dictionary?
—Sorry .This is not ______. It’s Lily’.
A. my B. mine C. her D. yours
4. —______ does your cousin look like? —He’s tall and thin.
A. What B. Where C. Who D. Which
5.—John’s dog died last week. That made him very ______.
—Poor boy! He loved it so much.
A. sad B. pleased C. easy D. interesting
6. If you want to be thinner and healthier, you’d better eat ______ food and take ______exercise.
A. more; fewer B. more; less C. few; more D. less; more
7. —Help! There is a big snake near the house.
—______ afraid. It will go away later.
A. Don’t B. Not C. Don’t be D. Be
8.—______ you ever ______ to the
A. Have; gone B. Have; been C. Do; go D. Were; going
9.—Where is my umbrella?
—It’s fine today. You ______ take an umbrella with you.
A. can’t B. needn’t C. mustn’t D. shouldn’t
10.—What’s wrong with that boy? —He ______ by a car yesterday.
A. was hit B. hit C. is hit D. hits
11.—What do you think of tomorrow’s football match?
—______difficult for us ______ the match
A. We’re; to win B. We’re; winning C. It’s; to win D. It’s; winning
12. —When shall we meet again?
—Make it ______ day you like; it’s all the same to me.
A. one B. anther C. some D. any
13. Our sports meeting has been ______ till next Monday because of the bad weather.
A. put on B. put up C. put off D. put down
14. —Look! The farmers are still working ______the heavy rain.
—They are so great.(www.nmet168.com)
A. with B. in C. under D. without
—Sorry, he has gone to
A. Who is Jack B. May I speak Jack C. How is Jack today D. What’s wrong with Jack
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||