|文章作者：陈吉初 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-07-25||
1. This is ______song I’ve told you about. Isn’t it ______beautiful song?
A. the; the B. a; a C. the; a D. a; the
2. There is little ______in the fridge. Will you go and buy some?
A. bread B. noodle C. dumpling D. vegetable
3. Help ______ to some chicken, please.
A. you B. yours C. yourself D. your
4. ______ people came to the meeting.
A. Thousand of B. Thousand C. Thousands D. Thousands of
5. He came ______ and took ______ his coat.
A. in; off B. to; of C. into; off D. in; to
6. Some animals sleep ______ the day and wake up ______ night.
A. in; by B. in; at C. at; at D. by; by
7. The little girl is ______ than her brother.
A. two years older B. two years elder C. two-year older D. two-year elder
8. In the past three years, the workers ______ ten more buildings in the city.
A. have built B. built C. will build D. has built
9. Listen! The twins______ English loudly.
A. reads B. were reading C. are reading D. read
10. —Must I finish the work today?
—No, you ______. You ______ finish it tomorrow.
A. mustn’t; may B. can’t; can C. needn’t; may D. needn’t; must
11. The bag of rice ______ until it was too late.
A. didn’t see B. didn’t seen C. isn’t seen D. wasn’t seen
12. After they learned the new words, they went on______ the text.
A. to learn B. learning C. learned D. learn
13. My sister is good ______ English because she is interested ______ it.
A. in; in B. at; at C. at; in D. in; at
14. Our team has beaten the other team. What would we say to our player?
A. You are very well. B. Congratulations. C. That’s nothing. D. That’s nice of you all.
15. —My mother has been ill for three days. —______.
A. I’m sorry to hear that. B. That’s nothing.
C. Nothing serious. D. She may be fine.
16. Mr Green went to Shenzhen on business last week, ______?
A. did he B. doesn’t he C. didn’t he D. didn’t Mr green
17. —______do you write to your pen friend? —Once a month.
A. How often B. How soon C. How long D. How many times
18. —When are you going to
—I haven’t decided. ______Wednesday ______Friday is OK.
A. Both; and B. Neither; nor C. Either; or D. Not only; but also
19. —A latest English newspaper, please.(http:zk.nmet168.com)
—Only one copy left. Would you like to have______?
A. it B. one C. that D. this
20. —Shall we go on working? —Yes, ______I prefer to have a rest.
A. when B. if C. because D. though
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||