|文章作者：陈吉初 文章来源：高考英语网 点击数： 更新时间：2013-07-25||
1. They told us that they weren’t ______ but ______.
A. Germen; English B. Frenchmen; Germans
C. Americans; Australian D. Frenchmans; Canadians
2. ______ of the twins has seen the film “Heroes”, so they know nothing about it.
A. Both B. Neither C. Either D. None
3. The man ______we visited yesterday is a famous writer.
A. which B. who C. what D. whose
4. The woman ______ long hair is looking ______ the window.
5. The Chinese leader Mr Wen Jiabao flew to
A. in; on B. in; in C. at; in D. at; on
6. —Excuse me, could you tell me ______.
—I parked it behind this building.
A. where did you park my car B. when you parked my car
C. where you park my car D. where you parked my car
7. She ______ up so early as her brother yesterday morning.
A. got B. doesn’t go C. gets D. didn’t get
8. —What have you done with the wet clothes?
—I ______ them over there already.
A. have hung B. hung C. will hang D. have hanged
9. Could you tell me if Li Ming ______ English?
A. like B. likes C. does like D. liked
10. John______ come to see us tonight, but he isn’t very sure yet.
A. may B. can C. has to D. must
11. I often hear her ______ this song in the classroom after class.
A. sing B. to sing C. singing D. sings
12. Tom, ______the TV. It’s time for you to go to bed.
A. turn on B. turn off C. turn down D. turn up
13. Of all the stars, the sun is ______to the earth.
A. near B. nearer C. nearest D. the nearest
14. —What is the boy doing? —He’s ______ a picture-book.
A. seeing B. watching C. looking D. reading
15. I don’t ______like American films.(http://zknmet168.com)
A. really B. clearly C. mostly D. widely
16. —Can you do it by yourself? —______.
A. Very well B. Thank you C. No problem D. It doesn’t matter.
17. He said ______at the meeting and just sat there silently.
18. The dinner didn’t start ______all the friends arrived.
A. when B. while C. until D. whether
A. something B. anything C. nothing D. everything
19. Look! ______big the museum is!
A. What B. How C. What a D. How a
20. —Thank you for helping me with the heavy desk. —______
A. It’s my pleasure. B. I’m pleased. C. No, thank you. D. No problem.
|| 网站地图 | 关于我们 | 版权申明 | 设为首页 | 加入收藏 | 会员中心 | 取回密码 | 友情链接 | 用户留言 | 管理登录 ||