|作者：admin 文章来源：本站原创 点击数 更新时间：2013-07-24 文章录入：admin 责任编辑：admin|
21. ―What do you want to be in the future, John?
― I want to be __________ fashion designer. It is __________ amazing job.
A. a ; the B. an; a C. a; an D. an; the
22. ―Do you like talking with your friends on the telephone or mobile phone?
―__________. I enjoy chatting on-line.
A. Neither B. Either C. Both D. None
23. ─Mrs. Zhang was sent to teach English in a poor mountain village last year.
─She said she would never forget some pleasant __________ while working there.
A. experiments B. expressions C. experiences D. emotions
24. ―Zongzi __________ to students for free in our dining hall on Dragon Boat Festival.
―Really? That sounds cool!
A. offer B. have offered C. are offered D. will be offered
25. ― I think drinking milk every morning is good __________ our health.
―Yes. I agree __________ you.
A. to; to B. with; to C. at; with D. for; with
26. Tom, you __________ play with the knife．You__________ hurt yourself．
A. won’t; can’t B. mustn’t; may C. shouldn’t; must D. can’t; should
27. ―Jim, can you __________ this word in Chinese?
―Yes, I can__________ a little Chinese.
A. speak; say B. say; speak C. tell; speak D. talk; say
28. ―Three __________ injured students died in a hospital in east
―Sorry to hear that. But our government __________ much about the school bus safety management.
A. serious; did B. bad; did C. seriously; has done D. badly; was done
29. We all like the story about the teacher __________ happened in our school last week.
A. which B. who C. whom D. what
30. ―Are these CDs __________?
―No, they are not mine. They belong to __________.
A. your; her B. yours; her C. you; hers D. yours; she
31. I didn’t see Lucy at the party last night. Do you know__________?
A. why didn’t she come B. what happened
C. when would she arrive D. where she has been
32. Drivers shouldn’t be allowed __________ after drinking, or they will break the law.
A. drive B. driving C. to drive D. to be driven
33. Jack __________ dislike the weather in
A. is used to; used to B. used to; is used to
C. was used to; is used to D. used to; uses to
34. Which of the following underlined parts has different pronunciation?
A. great B. feature C. peaceful D. dream
35. ―Teddy, don’t draw on the wall. It’s not a good behavior.
A. Never mind B. Yes, I’d love to C. Sorry, I won’t D. Of course not